Kanope worked with Javelot, a start-up from Lille, to design a solution for the monitoring of cereal stocks for their customers (agricultural cooperatives and farmers).
- How to create an easy to use comprehensive system that can be deployed in /b>outdoor condition?
- How to evolve in less than 8 months from a prototype to an industrial and certified production to be operational “for the harvesting”?
- Take measurements in a pile of cereal
- Successfully transmit information collected in metallic silos situated in remote areas
- Adapt electronics to the geometrical constraints of the measurement device
- Guarantee a lifespan of severals years without maintenance
- Limit the steps of on site installation
- Comparative development of mechanical and electronic prototypes
- Set-up tests in farms
- Design of a dedicated Sigfox module adapted to the physical and environmental constraints
- Development of a low power strategy
- Design of an intuitive application and a ready-to-use product on site
- 18 months between the client’s brief and the first Javelot sold
- 7 months between the prototype and the certified first batch
- More than 200 prototype sensors deployed in test phase
- Development and delivery to the customer of testing and programming bench
- More than 2000 sensors certified for the first production
Trackee is a project developed in partnership with an industrial group responsible for the exploitation and maintenance of a nationwide energy network. Its problematics: ensure the availability and traceability of the equipment used by the intervention team.
- How to trace tools in storage areas and intervention vehicles without human intervention?
- How to develop beacons that fit with existing equipments?
- Design an architecture and interfaces allowing an autonomous monitoring of the equipment
- Create a beacon that resists harsh conditions and can be fixed on different supports
- Develop a product that has an autonomy of more than 5 years
- Development of an easy to install wireless solution based on a beacon/relay architecture
- Design of waterproof and unbreakable beacons
- Development of energy-saving strategies to optimize the autonomy
- Development of a pre-industrial solution with more than 100 sensors and more than 30 relays
- Implementation of a 6-months pilo phase on two operational sites
- Definition of industrialisation specifications